- I want to thank you for taking the time to meet with me prior to my wedding and doing a walk-thru at Rengstoff House. The day of my wedding your Captain and Staff just stepped in and took over not once was bothered with questions. Thanks to your staff everything was perfect!Ashley Montano
- Thank you for all your help during The ABMC event. I truly appreciate your sense of urgency and ability to deliver results! I look forward to our continued partnership.
RegardsHilda Ruiz @ Team San Jose
- Thank you for taking charge of our corporate functions. Your staff was wonderfully helpful and responsive. Your expertise and management really impressed us. Look forward to working with you often.Paramount’s Great America
- Servers on Demand has been a part of our team for all of our large and many of our small events. We can depend on their flexibility to support most any job from busing tables to staffing carnival booths, and they are always willing to shift gears when needed. They have a great record for being on-time and dressed appropriately. We enjoy working with Rosanne and her team, they're great!Helen & Beth, Owners / Any Event
- Servers on Demand,
I wanted to thank you and your staff for the excellent job you did at our anniversary party.
Your ability to come in and quickly acquaint yourself with the environment, immediately began preparing service and all the time make everything seem effortless was beyond my expectations.
Best Wishes,Nancy Hartsoch, San Jose, CA
- We were very pleased with your staff. They were outstanding in every way and were a key part of making our wedding a huge success. Please convey to them how much we appreciate their help. In addition, we have had many positive comments from guests and family members including our event coordinator. You guys rock! Many thanks and best regard
Thanks for the great service, all the staff that you provided for this event were top notch. They were very professional and needed very little guidance. I would recommend them to any other Guckenheimer unit for their staffing needs. Also, when I request staffing needs I would like one of them again. They did a great job and helped us have a great event on Thursday.
- I want to take an opportunity to report on the two servers Servers on Demand provided for my BBQ event in Stevens Creek Park on August 28, 2010.
The staff did a fantastic job. They arrived early and immediately pitched in helping move some very heavy tables to new locations and then cleaning the dirty tables and putting plastic table cloths on them. When guests arrived they were very efficient and attentive. We had a number of older guests who needed special attention and they were very good at providing it. Throughout the serving time they performed admirably and also made suggestions for how to provide better service, which we adopted.
At the end they cleaned up everything spotlessly and helped move the tables back into place. We ended up having to ask them to extend their service time by 2 hours since our guests stayed longer than we had anticipated. They did this cheerfully.
I couldn’t have been more pleased and impressed with your employees. They were completely professional and provided a very great addition to my wife’s special day.
Thanks for all your help.Norm Gary
- I wanted to thank you for sending the servers to help with our funeral lunch. We were very unorganized and the girl that let them in didn’t know what to tell them. Your staff took charge and figured out what needed to be done in spite of our lack of communication. I was a caterer for several years and I wanted you to know that I would have loved to have employees as valuable as these servers. They made it all happen and we got several compliments. With grieving and the quick planning it was so important to have this kind of blessing. Again I want to thank you and plan on using your services in the future. I have already passed your number along to another caterer and told them how great you were.Kathy Jones
- Thank you! We had a wonderful time. Loved having your servers! They did an excellent job. Thanks again and we have referred your service to friends.Patti Pellitier
- Thank you for your help in our 3rd Annual Wine Event, An Evening in Tuscany.
On behalf of our Wine Event committee, the Chiala family, and Barry Swenson Builder we would like to so thank you for making this event a magnificent night.
We truly appreciate your help!
Michele, Lissa, and Amanda
- We cannot thank your staff enough for the amazing job they did at our client's wedding on Saturday July 30th in Woodside. Seriously, they went above and beyond to make sure that the bride & groom had the perfect day! It was a pleasure working with every single one of them. Their hard work made the day go by so smoothly. We look forward to working with you guys again in the future!
Tori hendrix & Myka haddad | sitting in a tree event styling + coordination
- We really liked the staff you sent us. She stepped right in and helped out in whatever way that was needed and often times did not need to ask to do something…she kind of already knew what needed to be done – etc… So she was very helpful and we really enjoyed working with her.Take care and have a great week.
- I know it's been a couple of weeks, but I just wanted to let you know what a great job the bartender did for the party. He was incredibly helpful, present without being intrusive, and throughout the evening he went way beyond what I expected. Several people asked where he came from and expressed how impressed they were. He really made the party successful.
- I attended the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new affordable Senior Housing project at Los Gatos yesterday that was catered by Servers on Demand. It was wonderful.
The immaculate house was maintained by your staff. They seemed to be everywhere at the same time. They kept tables clear and offered eating utensils to folks at the head of the line. They scooped up debris moments after it hit the floor. I could not begin to list all the tasks they performed. On top of their industrious efforts, they were cheerful and always had a smile in caring out their professional duties.
Thanks for making my visit such an enjoyable time.
Best regards,Lee Ellak
- To Roseann & Staff
Thanks for another good job, Marina and Erica are greatJean A.
- Marina & the rest of the Servers on demand,
I wanted to send you a shout out for helping me identify a temp server for this past monday, 8/19. It was a last minute order, as in an hour before & you rocked!!!!
Thank you very much & keep up the great work!Sheila
- Servers on demand-
Thank you so much for all of your help! we couldn't (and wouldn't) have done it with out you.
Caithlin and Doug
I attended the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new affordable Senior Housing project at 185 Anne Way in Los Gatos yesturday that was catered by Servers on Demand. It was wonderful.
The immaculate house was maintained by your staff person, Maria Finister. She seemed to be everywhere at the same time. She kept tables clear. She offered eating utensils to folks at the head of the line. She scooped up debris moments after it hit the floor. I could not begin to list all the tasks she performed. On top of her industrious efforts, she was cheerful and always had a smile in catering out her professional duties.
Thanks for making my visit such an enjoyable time.
Best Regards,Lee Ellak
- Dear Erica & Staffers,
On behalf of the bride & groom thank you for servicing our daughter's wedding. Your staff was pleasant and efficient. We look forward to having you service our future events.George F and Sarah Schriner
- Thank you for your participation in our 3rd anual Wine Event, An evening in Tuscany.
On behalf of our Wine Event committee, the Chiala family, and Barry Swenson Builder, we hope you had a wonderful evening and enjoyed the food, music, wines and beautiful grounds of the Chiala Estate.
As we begin planning for next years event, we are hopeful that you will consider participatin again as Saint Louise Regional Hospital looks forward in expanding exellent and compassionate care to our community.
We truly appreciate your support and hope you had a great evening. If you fell we can improve in any way feel free to cantact us.
Warm regards3rd anual Wine Event, An evening in Tuscany